Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Declaration

My declaration

N this international sea of bodies, i refuse to become nething less than me. I understand the disappointment, dispair and longing of the afflicted. I recognize the cruel irony of those n authority. I sympathize and know, concisely, the seemingly never ending cycle n this journey called life. I comprehend the struggle of those suffering and i get it because my itenirary consisted of as much, however, i will not again lose myself to the top bottoms; never again. Its a truth when i say that ive lived at the bottom, lodebar, and even wallowed there n my self pity. Its a truth when i say that i was the sole authority n my life having deemed authority unauthoritative thus rendering them unworthy of my reverence. Its a truth when i say i found religion to b likened unto a kingdom, pure n its own mind only to b found to b the synagogue of satan n their actions because of their hearts. Its a truth when i say i spoke of destruction towards a destructive establishment being that they readily issued me, legally, the same decree. Its a truth that its not getting ne better and how can it when people refuse to pause? Within the midst of this seemingly endless sea of bodies, i refuse to lose myself. I refuse because ive only recently begun to discover.. now if u will direct ur attention forward u will now see the parting: 3 2 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment