Friday, October 11, 2013

Long Story Short

They often stare and ponder me as if im some ill fitting anomoly.. I used to wonder about their reactions if they knew of my struggles: the snatching away of my innocense; the rejection from my bloodline; the lack of guidance from he who should've been there to hold my hand; the stronghold of that fuckin narcotic which altered my only source of provision; the abuse spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally; the absorbing of vapor through my cloth... i wondered if they would begin to understand or at least attempt, but alas, they gave not two shits.. they sought to destroy me, slander my name and they even robbed me of my livlihood.. and on top of that came forth the very forces that drove said people.. this darkness bogarded it's self nto my outer, inner most and sought to slay that special part of me and it drove me to the edge of lunacy. I grappled for many years with the immense pressures weighed down upon me night after night and no one ever knew due to my disarming smile, but that never stopped the pain i felt.. fast forward to today, i no longer give a damn what one may c because i recognize what i exude and that will have to be enough.. wonder no more young one..

No comments:

Post a Comment