Tuesday, July 9, 2013

980 Belle Meade


980 Belle Meade

And what was it, two, count emm, two limited access gates to an exclusive island belle in which i resided within a space of 3500 sq ft of dead air.. within its nterior existed every possible thing considered treasurable to the world and yet as i sat amongst that compilation of stuff, i felt as devoid of life as the luxurious buddha that often accompanied me to dinner enclased within those rooms of glass that daily magnified the sun but not that house.. around this grand, two storied structure thrived the lushest of greenery nterspersed with native wildlife and it was n their domain that i felt most human; most alive... within that mini of sorts flowed a very cold, ancient, dry darkness of whos name i never knew yet lived side by side with for many years. The invisible discords of this ancient one often assailed me: pressing down upon me; whispering n my ear of ears; trailing me through its domain n an never ending ploy of pursuit; visiting me n the inner realms of my thoughts.. this humanistic catacomb strived to suck the very essence out of me through pursuasions of 6 figures which lead to 7 and all i had to do was provide special services n the order of the mistress; and i complied for a while until the lack of light within this demure environment drove me to the point of exile.. i left this building many years ago only to find myself trailed by this age old void as it attempts to finish me but what is different is that i no longer have to b concerned with my rear.. I move forward leaving it and its slowly fading pleas of compromise n the sea of no more.. I move forward towards a gate of life and that more abundantly and i know that within those mansions, i am home..

No comments:

Post a Comment