Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Good Bye Old Friend..

The time had arrived for me to move on and so i had to. It hurt and tears even met my eyes but i was faced with a decision: u and the uncomfortableness that came affiliated with ur company or me and my future.. There once was a time, for comforts sake, when i chose u. I akinned our history to love and thought, amongst mortals, nothing higher but revealation set in and my eyes were opened. Its not so much that i saw u for who u were but rather who u were conflicted with who i was to become. And then u, appearing to know me, willfully pressed in upon me with ur reason of flesh amongst reasoners of flesh and i finally received that im not God. My powers have never consisted of external change as people go but rather those of persuasion and edification but alas, u used my compassion against me.. At the end of the day, i still love u and could never hate u but no longer will u dine at my table of my own dicision. Good bye old friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment